Pages

Monday, June 1, 2020

7 years have elapsed: COVID and Floyd


I just checked when my last post was published... and it was 7 years ago. I was in highschool when I first began this and now I am less than a week away from graduating college. It doesn't seem like 7 years have passed, they say days go by slowly, but the months fly by. I agree. 

Have I learned anything of substantial value, you ask? Plenty. Too much to fit into one post, truly. However, the greatest lesson I've learned is the value of life. Truthfully, I don't know if my newfound awareness of my mortality is due to natural process of aging and seeing those around me pass. Whether independent or connected, college has certainly allowed me to understand that my time is limited and should therefore be invested in what makes me fulfilled. Thank you, because I have found what makes me happy.

In the wake of COVID-19 and the death of George Floyd, I realize now more than ever that while life is priceless it is transient. We all have a role in this life, I've found mine, have you?


No comments:

Post a Comment