Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Future

Task:
-Whrite a story of your future, and tell how you would like to be remembered.

My Future
When i think of my future, i think of hospitals, th E.R etc.. If you are puzzeld my future would include me being a doctor. A cardio thoracic surgeon to be specific.My thrive to become a doctor is unexplainable words that can not be described. Sometimes i get mad atn myself for wanting to be a doctor so bad, because with that comes me achieving a 4.o g.p.a every cemester studying extra hard, just to try to class valedectorian and one day becoming a doctor. I ask myself why do i want to be a doctor so bad? Its unexplainable.When i think of my future i see my self saving lives, placing smiles in families, but i also see mistakes. Though i would not like to make a mistake, its inevitable. That day will come when someone dies, all i have to do is learn from it and do better next time.I would like to be remembered as a resilient person, someone who always chose the right. I want to be someones role model, for people to look up to me and say WOW  i want to be like her. So that would conculed my short essay about me and my future.

                                                      CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment